Control your business’s technology.
Our solutions enhance how your business controls any area of technology management - from Install Move Add and Change (IMAC) to data management.
We are vendor independent and work with a range of partners to offer our services, increasing the choice for customers.
Technology management services
Here are just a few of the technology management services available:
- IMAC - Install move add and change (IMAC)
- Asset tracking - Manage your technology estate through an online portal
- Business continuity and disaster response - Full end-to-end service for your public and private cloud (can include user support, communications provision, fully managed IT services and business continuity) under a single SLA and billing platform
- End-to-end infrastructure management - A single solution to manage all hardware and protect all data
- Data management and predictive analytics - Manage your data footprint and extract significant value from data for actionable, commercial insight
- Managed print services - Audit your devices, processes and usage to design a ‘perfect fit’ print solution
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The EU’s data protection legislation, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), takes effect in May 2018. The GDPR is intended to strengthen and unify data protection for individuals within the EU, but will also affect the UK.
We can help your business assess your current systems and decide what technology (if any) you need to invest in to be prepared and compliant for the GDPR.
Why enhance your technology management processes?
- Reduce costs
- Improve service delivery
- Scale resources as your business changes
- Gain greater and more detailed visibility of your assets
- Review and document your exposure to disruption
- Avoid downtime and interruptions to productivity.
Data management and predictive analytics
Effective data management provides actionable and commercial insight. We can help you to
- Manage your data footprint
- Reduce risk, making data an asset
- Minimise exposure to regulatory fines
- Enable stakeholders to collaborate on governance policies
- Gain greater, lasting value from your data