Blancco data erasure licences
Enhanced data security and life cycle management made simple
"It’s exciting to be the first technology leasing company in the UK to offer certified data deletion licences as part of our finance agreements. These licences are approved and recommended by 18 national & international governing bodies, making compliance and management of our customer’s data bearing devices safer & simpler." - Sean Callanan, Director of Technology & Services, Close Brothers Technology Services
Close Brothers Technology Services is the UK’s only technology leasing company to offer Blancco data erasure licences as part of its technology finance agreements, enabling customers to manage the security of their electronic storage devices.
This unique service offers our customers the ability to securely erase data from any storage device and receive certified, tamper-proof reports. The licence delivers both in-life and end-of-life data erasure functionality with no fixed maturity date.
As part of the licenses customers will get access to the Blancco Management Console. With ever increasing compliance and governance such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Blancco Management Console provides a full audit trail of device life cycle management.
As the de facto standard in data erasure, Blancco provides thousands of organisations with an absolute line of defence against costly security breaches, as well as verification of regulatory compliance through a 100% tamper-proof audit trail. Their data erasure solutions have been tested, certified, approved and recommended by 18 governing bodies around the world.
No other security firm can boast this level of compliance with the most rigorous requirements set by government agencies, legal authorities and independent testing laboratories.
- Erase to 22 different standards
- Fast and secure erasure
- Fast and user-friendly interface
- Comprehensive reporting
Key benefits of using Blancco
Safely monitor data erasure activities and issue precise reports
- Perform due diligence on necessary data erasure requirements and report on best practices to increase stakeholder buy-in.
- Verify proof of compliance among national and international regulatory agencies, including ISO 27001 and ISO 27040 with a tamper-proof audit trail.
Strengthen internal processes and minimise end of agreement asset risk
- Eliminate the need for additional internal IT resources and infrastructure, reduce asset management costs and protect the data of your leased assets
- Strengthen data erasure knowledge and awareness to prove the value of asset management for stakeholder buy-in.
Integrated into Blancco Data Erasure Management
- Easily scale your operations by adding existing Blancco Data Eraser solutions into the console, or add licences to the solution to include your existing data-bearing devices.
Why should your organisation be concerned about how you dispose of data?
KPMG International found that 10 percent of all data breaches were caused by improper asset disposal and another 11 percent resulted from human error.
Using software to overwrite an asset, as opposed to formatting and deleting, ensures that all of the data is removed and can never be retrieved.
How we can help
Contact us today to find out more about Blancco data erasure licences and how we can help your business.
We offer a range of finance and service solutions, to support your investment strategy and technology management.
Call us or send us a message to speak to one of our specialists.